Assisted Living at Mountain Vista
Discover Vibrant Assisted Living near Denver
At Mountain Vista, we understand that everyone wants to live as independently as possible, for as long as possible. However, as time goes on we may find ourselves, or a loved one, in need of help with normal daily activities.
The assisted living apartment homes at Mountain Vista provide a comprehensive range of supportive services designed to fit each stage of your life, should you need them.
When you choose to move to Mountain Vista Assisted Living, we take the time to meet with each resident and family to gain a better understanding of their needs and lifestyle. We then create a customized assisted living care program designed specifically to the individual. The customized program can range from managing daily medications, assisting residents with bathing if safety has become an issue, and much more. You will have peace of mind knowing our professional, experienced assisted living medical staff is available 24/7.
As part of your monthly investment as a resident in our assisted living apartment homes, you have access to a full range of Mountain Vista's community services and health care options.
Basic Assisted Living Service Package
- Care providers on duty 24 hours per day
- Three meals per day; including snacks
- All utilities including telephone and extended cable
- Laundry service, including linens and personal laundry
- Weekly housekeeping
- Planned daily activities
- Administration of medicine
- Interdenominational worship services and chaplains are available
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Therapy whirlpool tub
Supplemental Assisted Living Service Package
- Additional resident and guest meals
- Unscheduled transportation
- Beautician and barber services