Due to lack of attendance we will not be hosting our call this week. If you would like the calls to continue please let me know. Jrunge@abhomes.org
At this time we are happy to report we have one resident at the Health Center finishing isolation for positive COVID test and happy to report there are no signs or symptoms and is doing well. We finished this week with no residents testing positive.
At the Assisted Living we continue to have no one positive or on isolation. If a resident is suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19 and we have permission to contact you, we will.
Summary of Guidance for outdoor visitation:
- Must be Covid free for 28 days this includes signs and symptoms not necessarily positive tests.
- CDPHE must give clearance to do outside visits and no orders from the state for restrictions.
- Must schedule your visit.
- Visitor must be greeted outside at designated area (rehab entrance by the canopy).
- Must go through screening process-temperature taken, form filled out with contact information and receive COVID information
- Must wear mask.
Once approved Assisted Living will be able to schedule visits Saturday, Monday and Wednesday by contacting Deb Fisher-303-420-2192 ext. 5015 or email DFisher@abhomes,org
We anticipate the Assisted Living to have visits starting July 15 if everything goes well.
Once approved in the nursing home you can schedule visits Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday through Lisa Schneider 303-421-4161 or email LSchneider@abhomes.org. We hope By Mid-August social visits can happen.
Family members are encouraged to continue to connect with their loved ones through video chat, calling, texting, or other social media formats.
We know this is a difficult time for everyone. We will continue to provide you with updates as they become available on our website www.MountainVista.net or our face book page. Please know that we are strictly adhering to all directions from the local and state health department.
Mountain Vista Senior Living Community
Please click here for prior Mountain Vista Covid-19 updates.